Benefits of Shea
The benefits of shea butter reads like a mini encyclopeadia of skin care
Natural shea butter contains high quantities of vitamins A and E and is known to improve a variety of skin conditions, including wrinkles, eczema, dermatitis, and even some blemishes. Many skin products contain shea butter like lipsticks mosurisers, shampoos and body lotions. Shea is one of Africa's secret.
NATURAL ANTI INFLAMATORY, NATURAL ANTI FUNGAL NATURAL DECONGESTANT AND NATURAL SUN BLOCK .
“Your skin needs moisture to stay resilient, healthy, glowing, and supple. Amongst the hundreds of moisturizers available on the market today, there is one that is considered one of the ‘crème de la crème’ of all. Shea Butter is a gift from Africa, and can turn almost any dry skin patch into a smooth and supple surface".
How Should I Use Shea Butter?
The uses for products containing shea butter are almost endless. Originally most products containing shea butter were skin moisturizers, but the oil is now a primary ingredient in many shampoos and conditioners as well. Review this list of ideas to learn how to maximize the benefits of shea butter:
- Use it daily to prevent dry skin.
- Use it on skin rashes or dry skin to stop itching.
- Cover sunburns or tanned skin with it to prevent peeling.
- Use it for four to six weeks to see a reduction of wrinkles.
- Coat your feet, then wear socks over night and wakeup to baby-soft feet
- Use twice daily in winter to prevent skin irritation from the cold weather.
- Lather as shaving cream for a smooth shave.
- Dab a small amount on small skin wounds before bandaging.
- Coat cracked skin and cover in plastic wrap for 10 minutes.
- Use daily on pregnant stomachs to prevent stretch marks.
- Use daily after pregnancy to help heal stretch marks and reduce scarring.
DID YOU KNOW THAT IS IS CONSIDERED THE BEST MOISTURISER FOR THE SKIN IS NOT LOTION (HYDRATION) BUT OIL - THE RIGHT KIND, DOES NOT MAKE YOUR SKIN GREASY. THE RIGHT KIND OF OILS (SEED OILS) ARE ALSO VERY IMPORTANT INTERNALLY FOR HEALTH AND BRAIN DEVELOPMENT
SENSITIVE SKIN BABY SKIN AND NURSING MOTHERS CAN ALL USE SHEA - ITS COMPLETELY HYPO-ALLERGENIC
“Your skin needs moisture to stay resilient, healthy, glowing, and supple. Amongst the hundreds of moisturizers available on the market today, there is one that is considered the ‘crème de la crème’ of all. Shea Butter is a gift from Africa, and can turn almost any dry skin patch into a smooth and supple surface.Shea Butter has been used for generations in African cultures as a moisturizer, health aid, healing balm. In its purest forms, it is a solid fat with a high skin absorption rate. This makes Shea Butter a highly valued product for almost all skin types.”
“It does not have a scent or smell, [some say it smells like white chocolate] but today’s products offer a variety of aromatic scents and fragrances added to it. This high-fat butter is chock full of naturally occurring Vitamin A, E, and F. Many women can apply megadoses of Vitamin E to reduce stretch marks, wrinkles, and skin cracks. Shea butter will prevent bumps from shaving, razor irritation, rashes, and even eczema. Use it sparingly during the summer months as it is very high in moisture; however, winter calls for a different regiment in most states!
Shea Butter is a fantastic moisturizer for the outdoor enthusiast who suffers from chapped and cracked skin. Even sunburn in the summer can be soothed and reduced considerably with regular shea butter application.
· ANTI AGEING (acts like second skin)
· RICH IN VITAMINS (A,D,E,F,K) AND MINERALS
· EVENS SKIN TONE
· ECZEMA· DERMATITIS AND PSORIASIS
· SUN PROTECT /SCREEN (Natural Ultra Violet properties)
· DRY/ROUGH SKIN CONDITIONER
· SCALP CONDITIONER
· SCARS and STRETCH MARKS
· ANTI FUNGAL
· NON TOXIC
· SUITABLE FOR VERY SENSITIVE SKIN
· REDUCE ACNE
· SHAVING—REDUCE .IRRITATION AND RAZOR MUMPS
· SKIN RASH AND NAPPY RASH
· MINOR BURNS
· A DECONGESTANT
· RELIEF OF ARTHRITIC PAIN
- SUITABLE FOR BABIES AND NURSING MOTHERS
· for all over body care (best straight after a bath)
by Briony Hale
BBC News Online business reporter
"Some of the poorest women in Africa have something that American women want.
It's called shea butter, comes from West Africa and is said to have magic moisturising properties to create excellent anti-wrinkle creams, lip balm, stretch-mark ointments and soothing nappy rash lotions.
The market is expected to boom as demand for natural and organic beauty products gathers pace
, and the growth potential is significant enough for Washington DC to host its very own shea butter conference this week. Representatives from Mali, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana and Senegal have all travelled there to find out how to satisfy the demands of America's cash-rich beauty firms."
DID YOU KNOW Shea takes just a little longer to absorb into the skin because it has virtually no water in it! But the skin accepts it unreservedly. It absorbs all of it and the healing deep moisturising begins.
* There is a rare possibility for people who have a latex allerrgy to react to shea usually on the face only (weird), as it has in small part a latex like property. Latex is a natual product from the rubber plant. But people can have an allergy to almost anything. It is also worth noting that shea should be pure. and unrefined because the reaction could actually be coming from the chemical processing of some shea or other petro-chemical added to shea. DO SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS